Professional Montessori Childminder based in Bedford
My name is Caroline and I am an Ofsted registered childminder and qualified Montessori early years teacher. I provide quality childminding and before/after school services in a safe, friendly home environment. I live in Putnoe, Bedford, Bedfordshire with my husband and two young children.
My goal is to provide a warm home learning environment which nurtures the children’s individual needs through the Montessori Philosophy and the early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
My setting provides a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs. Your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. I believe each child is a precious gift and I would treat them as though they were my own.
The 7 Benefits of Montessori Life
- Children naturally learn self-discipline.
- The Montessori method inspires creativity.
- Growing a lifelong love of learning.
- Focuses on key developmental stages.
- Each child is valued as a unique individual.
- Montessori children develop order, coordination, concentration, and independence.
- Montessori children enjoy freedom within limits.
‘Montessori is an education for independence, preparing not just for school but for life’
- Maria Montessori